[Crm-sig] and now something completely different - a modelling question

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Jan 20 18:41:18 EET 2020

On 1/20/2020 1:23 PM, Christian-Emil Smith Ore wrote:

> Dear all
>
> As an example of an instance of  E24 Group one find "The President of
> the Swiss Confederation" which is ok.

I agree.

The question is not, what we like the "head" or "president" to be, and
if we play with terms to make a distinction. The question is, if there
is a legal concept of "the president of... decided", which is abstract
from the person acting, and abstract from their office periods (all
decisions of the president(s) from until...). If this role appears as
"president" in *documents*, then this is the group. If it appears as
"Head" in documents, this is the group. It is the evidence that matters.

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr