[Crm-sig] and now something completely different - a modelling question

Christian-Emil Smith Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Mon Jan 20 15:21:20 EET 2020

Dear George,

I am interested in joining.

My original issue was not about "President of the Swiss Confederation​". I just picked it form the list of examples in the definition of  E74 Group (which apparently need some adjustment).

My first problem was to find a way to link an actor taking care of an archaeological site, which may be modelled by P50 has current keeper (is current keeper of) by stretching the definition.  Then it stroke me that even though the President of USA could be modelled as a group, it was no way to link this group (actor) to the USA.

Best,

Christian-Emil