[Crm-sig] and now something completely different - a modelling question

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:04:51 EET 2020

Dear Christian Emil,

I agree with what Franco says but still we have no property that allows you
to connect the two different meanings here entailed.

I think this came up also with rights and the question of modelling
jurisdiction. We don't have a property to connect periods to groups but
what you present is the use case. I believe I have a homework to make the
subclass of period which is a jurisdiction and which would have as its
property 'under jurisdiction of' or equivalent which would connect the
group to the special form of period.

Interested in joining that homework?

Best,
George