[Crm-sig] ISSUE: Scope note of E37 Mark

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Jan 19 15:20:56 EET 2020

Dear Christian-Emi, all,

The answer to the crying smily (German roots "greinen" and "grinsen" are
still distinguished) should be given by the epigraphy experts. What
matters, is their good practice, if it is not conflicting with other
disciplinary practices and basic ontological principles. I suggest
Francesca and Achille to give us more insight. They are preparing the
respective CRM extension for epigraphy, and we need a good interface to
it. If necessary, we redesign these classes to their needs.

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr