[Crm-sig] CIDOC CRM URI management

Robert Sanderson RSanderson at getty.edu
Thu Jan 16 19:58:22 EET 2020

Dear all,

I have a python script that already does this for CRM and the Linked Art extension.

The results of that script for Linked Art can be seen here:

https://linked.art/ns/terms/   -- the entire ontology is returned when dereferencing the namespace
https://linked.art/ns/terms/paid_amount.xml  -- an individual term is returned when dereferencing its URI

The script simply goes through the ontology files and cuts out each property and class in turn. Then a very simple redirect handler adds the mapping to the .xml files.

You can see the results for CRM in a temporary branch:

https://prov-updates--linked-art.netlify.com/ns/crm/P9_consists_of  -- P9 (but the rest of the data is there too)

Rob