[Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120 VOTE

Richard Light richard at light.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 11:33:11 EET 2020

I vote YES.

Richard

On 12/01/2020 10:13, Martin Doerr wrote:
Dear All,

If you agree that

"the following Allen's temporal relations should be deprecated in the CRMbase and reappear in CRMarcheo:

P114 is equal in time to
P115 finishes (is finished by)
P116 starts (is started by)
P117 occurs during (includes)
P118 overlaps in time with (is overlapped in time by)
P119 meets in time with (is met in time by)
P120 occurs before (occurs after) "
PLEASE VOTE "YES"
otherwise "NO"