[Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120 VOTE

Christian-Emil Smith Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Mon Jan 13 10:34:43 EET 2020

?I vote YES

Best,

Christian-Emil

________________________________
From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Martin Doerr <martin at ics.forth.gr>
Sent: 12 January 2020 11:13
To: crm-sig at ics.forth.gr
Subject: [Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120 VOTE

Dear All,

If you agree that

"the following Allen's temporal relations should be deprecated in the CRMbase and reappear in CRMarcheo:

P114 is equal in time to
P115 finishes (is finished by)
P116 starts (is started by)
P117 occurs during (includes)
P118 overlaps in time with (is overlapped in time by)
P119 meets in time with (is met in time by)
P120 occurs before (occurs after) "
PLEASE VOTE "YES"
otherwise "NO"