[Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120 VOTE

Robert Sanderson RSanderson at getty.edu
Mon Jan 13 00:57:39 EET 2020

YES

(thank you for the explanations!)

Rob

From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Martin Doerr <martin at ics.forth.gr>
Date: Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 2:22 AM
To: "crm-sig at ics.forth.gr" <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>
Subject: [Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120 VOTE

Dear All,

If you agree that

"the following Allen's temporal relations should be deprecated in the CRMbase and reappear in CRMarcheo:

P114 is equal in time to
P115 finishes (is finished by)
P116 starts (is started by)
P117 occurs during (includes)
P118 overlaps in time with (is overlapped in time by)
P119 meets in time with (is met in time by)
P120 occurs before (occurs after) "
PLEASE VOTE "YES"
otherwise "NO"