[Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120 VOTE

Francesco Beretta francesco.beretta at cnrs.fr
Sun Jan 12 12:54:26 EET 2020

Dear Martin and Christian-Emil,

1. is there any replacement foreseen for these quite useful properties
in CRMbase ?

2. for the sake of clear documentation and legacy the vote proposal
should be associated with the list and links to the correspondent
issues, shouldn't it ?

3. I'm quite in favour of this vision of a core (CRMbase) and extensions
(the family) but shouldn't we start working on a clear formalization of
this integration (cf. e.g. the TEI) – or is this already done and I just
don't know where to find it ?

4. One aspect of this task is to have a consistent URI definitions and
dereferencing for CRMbase and family and their different versions.

I think point 1 and 2 should be clarified to the voters before we vote.
Just avoir B..x.. situations.

All the best

Francesco