[Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120 VOTE

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Jan 12 12:13:57 EET 2020

Dear All,

If you agree that

"the following Allen's temporal relations should be deprecated in the
CRMbase and reappear in CRMarcheo:

P114 is equal in time to
P115 finishes (is finished by)
P116 starts (is started by)
P117 occurs during (includes)
P118 overlaps in time with (is overlapped in time by)
P119 meets in time with (is met in time by)
P120 occurs before (occurs after)"
PLEASE VOTE "YES"
otherwise "NO"

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr