[Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120, Allen operators -email vote(?)

Christian-Emil Smith Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Sun Jan 12 10:29:25 EET 2020

Dear all,
In the October 2019 meeting in Iraklio, we did a general cleanup of the CRM-document based on Martin's and my general review. It was a general understanding that the  SIG had decided that the following temporal relations should be deprecated in the CRMbase and reappear in CRMarcheo:
P114 is equal in time to
P115 finishes (is finished by)
P116 starts (is started by)
P117 occurs during (includes)
P118 overlaps in time with (is overlapped in time by)
P119 meets in time with (is met in time by)
P120 occurs before (occurs after)

However, I cannot find any traces of such a decision neither in the amendment part, in the minutes the previous two years nor in the list of issues.

I suggest that this decision could be done by email vote.

Best,
Christian-Emil

?