[Crm-sig] Modelling the number of sheets used to print a book

Florian Kräutli fkraeutli at mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Apr 17 16:35:54 EEST 2020

Dear Martin,

many thanks for your input! That's exactly the point. The sheets refer to the production process but modelling it all would be quite clumsy (and a bit presumptuous as we can't know the process precisely).

We don't have the actual physical books. We derive the sheets from the digital copies and information in library catalogues. We therefore infer something about the "intended physical features" of the book and therefore the printing process.

I think a Dimension associated with the F3 would indeed be appropriate.

All best,

Florian