[Crm-sig] E21 Person, E67 Birth

Franco Niccolucci franco.niccolucci at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 12:58:35 EEST 2019

As already explained I would better avoid Birth, and even Coming into
existence.
 Birth has two properties P96 by mother and P97 by father, the former being
of course more important. Using E5 Event does not allow this, so you can
only use P11 had participant. If I remember well there is no P11.1 in the
role of, but perhaps this may be harmlessly added. If not, a dirty solution
is giving a Type to the Actor involved like
P11 had participant E39 Actor ‘Mary Doe’ P2 has type “mother”
Maybe colleagues can find a more elegant solution; type in this case is a
role, not a property of the lady. But in my opinion only a *P11.1 in the
role of ‘mother’ would work.

Best

Franco