[Crm-sig] E21 Person, E67 Birth

athinak athinak at ics.forth.gr
Mon Sep 23 12:33:14 EEST 2019

Dear Franco,

your comments are very useful and I think you are right, maybe this is
about a more general concept or we may miss something with the
definition of E67 Birth(?). And what about the parents? they are
participants in this biological event? Especially the mother who acts,
performs intentionally, especially in cases of stillborn, the procedure
is to start labour. I am concerned with the definition of the birth
event.

Thank you for the feedback

Athina

Στις 2019-09-23 11:45, Franco Niccolucci έγραψε: