[Crm-sig] ISSUE: Update list of contributors

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Sep 1 14:49:40 EEST 2019

Dear All,

For the next meeting, I propose to update the list of "current main
editors" and "contributors" of CRMbase for the next official release.

It may be worthwhile to think about a more elaborate definition.

Naturally, all who have participated in meetings and/or expressed
opinions in e-mail votes are the contributors. This should be stated on
the front page.

I suggest we explicitly mention in the front page contributors that have
made successful proposals to the content.

Proposals welcome.

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr