[Crm-sig] Help wanted - Modelling an observation activity

athinak athinak at ics.forth.gr
Thu Oct 17 11:21:41 EEST 2019

Hello,

I agree with Thanasis and additionally, if you want to measure the
location in GPS terms as as sampling place of this encounter event ,
maybe Sxxx Position Measurement is useful, if this is also the case -
but I think this is an open issue in CRM sig. Is this example a useful
one  for this issue (388)?

BRs,
Athina

Στις 2019-10-16 18:12, Athanasios Velios έγραψε: