[Crm-sig] ISSUE proposal to replace E18 isa E92 and E4 isa E92 with properties

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Oct 16 21:26:18 EEST 2019

Dear Christian-Emil, all,

This is a very good start.
In order to understand the problem, we need to have an overview of all
properties inherited from STV, those raised to STV, and see the
long-paths that will be consequence of the indirection, as well as
ambiguities of choices of representation in time and space for those
properties we have merged after the IsA.

All the best,

Martin

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr