[Crm-sig] New ISSUE: Scope note and examples of E41 Appellation

Franco Niccolucci franco.niccolucci at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 21:43:56 EEST 2019

There’s a repetition in the examples. Probably only the Venus de Milo deserves it :)

F.

Prof. Franco Niccolucci
Director, VAST-LAB
PIN - U. of Florence
Scientific Coordinator
ARIADNEplus - PARTHENOS

Editor-in-Chief
ACM Journal of Computing and Cultural Heritage (JOCCH)

Piazza Ciardi 25
59100 Prato, Italy