[Crm-sig] Broaden scope of P125

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 11 22:49:25 EEST 2019

Oops,

The case described by Thanassis should be documented with P126. Isn't it??

      P126 employed (was employed in)

Domain: E11 <#_E11_Modification> Modification

Range: E57 <#_E57_Material> Material

Quantification:    many to many (0,n:0,n)

Scope note: This property identifies E57 Material employed in an E11
Modification.

The E57 Material used during the E11 Modification does not necessarily
become incorporated into the E24 Physical Man-Made Thing that forms the
subject of the E11 Modification.

Examples:

§ the repairing of the Queen Mary (E11) employed Steel (E57)

§ distilled water (E57) was employed in the restoration of the Sistine
Chapel (E11)

In First Order Logic:

                            P126(x,y) ⊃ E11(x)

                            P126(x,y) ⊃ E57(y)