[Crm-sig] Broaden scope of P125

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 11 22:22:20 EEST 2019

Dear All,

I support the broadening to materials in general. It always implies a
certain portion of the respective material has been employed or applied,
even it was never document as an object out of this context.

I do not support "used: blue light". I would document that as technique,
not as object used. There is no need for a new property or scope note to
do that.

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr