[Crm-sig] ISSUE: Scope Note of E60 needs revision

Richard Light richard at light.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 22:32:34 EEST 2019

Martin,

Is this an official CRM Issue? I don't see an issue number, and a search of the issues page for 'E60' yields only Issue 197, which was resolved two years ago. Nor can I find any mention of this issue in the recently-published minutes from the last SIG meeting.

I ask because I'm struggling to understand the context in which the question has been raised, and your most recent answer.

Best wishes,

Richard