[Crm-sig] 156 occupies and P161 has spatial projection and E53 Place

Christian-Emil Smith Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Sun Oct 6 10:19:01 EEST 2019

Dear all,

A Sunday morning the following puzzles me:

Assume I have two chaircoal briquettes identical in form. Modelled as instances of E92 Spacetime Volume (STV for short), B1 and B2.

B1   P161 has spatial projection P1

B2   P161 has spatial projection P2

Assume that B1 and B2 are produced in 2018 and 2019 and used in my charcoal grill in 2018, 2019 respectively.  Assume also that the two has been moved along an identical route from the place of production to my grill. Then P1 and P2 should identical since the B1 and B2 has followed the exact same path in their lifetime and have had identical forms.

Now: P161 has spatial projection? has cardinalty  (1,n:1,1)? That is, P1 can only be related to one STV. Since B1 and B2 are separate, P1 and P2 cannot be identical. How come?

Best,

Christian-Emil