[Crm-sig] Issue 418 sparql end points hw

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:39:11 EEST 2019

Dear all,

Here is a link to a spreadsheet wherein sparql end points with crm data
available have been listed. I have been contact with as many providers as
 i could directly. Further Matteo Lorenzini was able to add data from his
research.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x15RRKpYLjXjz0hBLxHXOf7alBY2k4opU2ZqBaRjM2I

Given that at the last meeting we decided to go ahead with this, here is a
draft list. If you have more info, please add. If you think of other
metadata we should collect be suggest. Hopefully we can move the issue to
implementation through the next meeting.

Best

George