[Crm-sig] ISSUE: New property Pxxx defines (is defined by)

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Nov 11 22:12:49 EET 2019

Dear All,

I'd  like to add that this is the continuation of ISSUE 420.

We could add to the scope note, that referring to the STV of a physical
thing is useful for describing things that have been together for some
time, things being temporarily part of another, people being in rooms,
buildings, on ships etc for some time. This can be documented even
without knowing the time at which this happened, or if known be used as
a constraint for the trajectory of things through the world.

opinions?

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr