[Crm-sig] Siegfried Krause

Hiebel, Gerald Gerald.Hiebel at uibk.ac.at
Sun Nov 10 21:14:27 EET 2019

Dear all,
this comes as a shock to me seeing Sigi just two weeks ago in Heraklion at the SIG meeting and having nice talks with him on CRM but also more general subjects. He introduced me to the SIG in Nuremberg in 2010 which had a big influence and benefit for my scientific work.
I am very sad about this loss and send my sincere condolences and thoughts to his family and friends,
Gerald