[Crm-sig] SPARQL Endpoints

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri May 17 20:00:23 EEST 2019

Dear all,

I think providers should consult the chapter about compatibility in CRM
version 6, and declare what classes and properties they use/ support.
That is easy and straight forward. Further, a small text on the kind of
material that can be retrieved. The only check would be, if the claim is
correct.

We could then think of using some collection-level metadata format.