[Crm-sig] SPARQL Endpoints

George Bruseker bruseker at ics.forth.gr
Fri May 17 19:27:48 EEST 2019

Dear all,

I like the idea of listing endpoints on the site myself. That being
said, I would think we would want a bit of metadata around it
(obviously) and should make clear that we aren't necessarily endorsing
(SIG wouldn't have time or resources to vet deeply). Then the question
is would there be a policy about which endpoints get listed? I imagine
the provider would have to send their endpoint and metadata to the list
and SIG would have to decide whether it makes a minimal grade. Would
there be objective criteria or just the decision of the group? If we
didn't set some kind of bar, then we would open ourselves to having to
place any endpoint on the site. Thoughts?

Best,

George