[Crm-sig] SPARQL Endpoints

Béatrice Markhoff beatrice.markhoff at univ-tours.fr
Fri May 17 18:34:23 EEST 2019

Dear all,

Does someone knows if there is somewhere a list of public CIDOC CRM
based datasets accessible by programs via a SPARQL Endpoint?

I saw this was already asked by Stephen Stead on 9/10/2014, and some of
the listed endpoints are alive:

British Museum : https://collection.britishmuseum.org/resource/sparql

Yale Centre for British Art (YCBA) SPARQL Endpoint :
http://collection.britishart.yale.edu/sparql/

ADS: http://data.archaeologydataservice.ac.uk/page/

I add:

OpenArcheo HumaNum :
http://openarchaeo.huma-num.fr/federation/sparql

I'm sure there are many others now: do you think that the CIDOC CRM web
site would be a good place to have such list maintained?

Kind regards,
Beatrice

--
Béatrice Markhoff