[Crm-sig] begin_of_the_begin /end_of_the_end is excluded from time range?

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri May 10 20:44:19 EEST 2019

Dear All,

Rob is right.
If we talk about seconds, it is somehow hunting flies. But we really
need to test how databases interpret intervals given in dates.
The conversion to the begin of the year,day / end of the year,day should
be done by the data entry templates, knowing that we instantiate an ..a
or ..b property, and NOT manually. We have written such modules in the
past for RDBMS implementations. Could be a standard S/W module. Would
someone volunteer to provide?

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr