[Crm-sig] Meeting Minutes of Last SIG, Preparation for upcoming SIG (Paris, 11-14 June, 2019)

Robert Sanderson RSanderson at getty.edu
Thu May 9 21:30:05 EEST 2019

Dear all,

For the upcoming Paris SIG, could we know the location please? The BNF has several venues around the city ☺
Or, even better, a hotel recommendation?

Many thanks,

Rob

From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr> on behalf of George Bruseker <bruseker at ics.forth.gr>
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019 at 6:12 AM
To: "crm-sig at ics.forth.gr" <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>
Subject: [Crm-sig] Meeting Minutes of Last SIG, Preparation for upcoming SIG (Paris, 11-14 June, 2019)

Dear all,

The meeting minutes of the 43rd SIG held in Heraklion, Crete from 26-29 March, 2019 are now available at the link below thanks to Eleni and Chryssoula.

http://www.cidoc-crm.org/arg_news/6114

For those planning to attend the upcoming SIG in Paris 11-14 June, 2019, we hope having the minutes in advance will give plenty of time to review the outcomes of the latest meeting.

It would be greatly appreciated if those who are planning to attend would be in touch with myself and Chryssoula to indicate the issues that are of greatest importance to cover and, of course, to provide your proposed solutions to these issues. This will help us organize the agenda to make most efficient use of our time together.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in lovely Paris!

Sincerely,

George