[Crm-sig] Participation CRM-SIG Paris

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Mar 31 23:39:32 EEST 2019

Dear All,

Please let us know as soon as possible if and when you can participate
in the CRM-SIG Meeting in Paris, foreseen for June 11-14, because the
spaces need to be booked.

Since I am not sure, if I can participate this time, George will lead
the meeting. We kindly ask you to confirm your participation seriously.
Last minute cancellations are quite disruptive and we need to make sure
that enough experienced and active members do attend, otherwise, it is
preferable to change the meeting date.

All the best,

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr