[Crm-sig] CRMsoc, about business

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Mar 28 21:32:12 EET 2019

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your comments! It's all in an embryonic state, far from
being decided. Indeed, Acquisition and Purchase must somehow be
integrated.  The SIG has relaxed to rule that CRMbase has to provide all
superclasses iin Lyon. A more detailed formuation is in the text I sent
about extensions. We had no time to go into detail in the meeting about
the business model.

Best wishes,

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr