[Crm-sig] E1 CRM Entity, E59 Primitive Value described in FOL, OWL, DL , a discussion for geeks among us(?)

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Mar 24 17:52:51 EET 2019

Dear Christian-Emil,

Indeed it appears now that the Primitive Values are not as separate as
initially conceived. Please check against the interpretations we give in
the RDF implementation guidelines. On the other side, E59 instances do
not have identifiers of their own as E1 instances have. But wrt the FOL
description, Carlo should have an opinion:-)

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr