[Crm-sig] [Sci] Are O9 and P171 identical?

athinak athinak at ics.forth.gr
Mon Jun 24 09:40:31 EEST 2019

I agree, it is a different property: 09 is used to specify the types of
the observed properties (for which we have observed values).
Additionally it is an important property because it implies that by
having the observation set of properties 09, 016, .. (type, entity and
values) described, it can represent a reification construct (set of
propositions described) or point to namedGraph,

see the attached

BRs,
Athina Kritsotaki

Στις 2019-06-21 22:28, Christian-Emil Smith Ore έγραψε: