[Crm-sig] [Sci] Are O9 and P171 identical?

Robert Sanderson RSanderson at getty.edu
Fri Jun 21 20:05:23 EEST 2019

Apologies for the confusion!

I mean P177 assigned property type, not P171!

(I was working from memory, given that the numbers were reused … to cross the threads)

Rob

From: Robert Sanderson <RSanderson at getty.edu>
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019 at 8:53 AM
To: "crm-sig at ics.forth.gr" <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>
Subject: [Sci] Are O9 and P171 identical?

Dear all,

In working on a model for our conservation science folks, I observe [intended] that O9 and the new P171 both fill the same role – a subproperty of P2_has_type that goes from the activity to a property type, such that the explicit relationship between the observed entity and the measurement can be recorded. Does the introduction of P171 obviate the need for O9?

Thanks!

Rob