[Crm-sig] 44th CRM SIG & 37th CRM - FRBR Harmonization Meeting - Thanks

George Bruseker bruseker at ics.forth.gr
Tue Jun 18 00:04:06 EEST 2019

Dear all,

Returning back to base after a constructive week together, I wanted to especially reiterate thanks to:

- Melanie Roche and the BNF for hosting
- Chryssoula Bekiari and Eleni Tsoulouha for organizing the issue tracking and documentation before, during and post meeting
- Everyone who came (or sent HW) and shared their ideas, intellectual effort and time/resources to keep the modelling going

FORTH will be working on wrapping up the notes and distributing the HWs on a reasonable timeline. We look forward to hosting you in Crete in the Fall. During the meeting we decided the basic time bands for next year’s meeting and will send doodles soon in order to check for the best weeks.

Hope you all had safe journeys home.

Best,

George

Dr. George Bruseker
Coordinator

Centre for Cultural Informatics
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Vassilika Vouton, P.O.Box 1385, GR-711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Tel.: +30 2810 391619   Fax: +30 2810 391638   E-mail: bruseker at ics.forth.gr