[Crm-sig] Reuse identifiers of obsolete entities never published

Richard Light richard at light.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 18:54:10 EEST 2019

Vincent,

I strongly support your view that we should not re-use identifiers.  The only argument I could give for this practice is the desire for a nice neat sequence of identifiers: and we have already scuppered that aspiration by deprecating previously-published classes and properties (thereby causing gaps to appear). So, please, don't do it!

Thanks,

Richard