[Crm-sig] Agenda for Upcoming 44th and 37th FRBR Harmonization SIG - Paris, June 11-14, 2019 @BNF

George Bruseker bruseker at ics.forth.gr
Thu Jun 6 16:58:38 EEST 2019

Dear all,

Please find attached the agenda for the SIG next week. As usual there may be last minute changes and we will get through the number of issues that is realistic to get through given the time, but this agenda gives the general plan of our discussions.

Please don’t forget to indicate,  if you haven’t already, in the google spreadsheet linked below, that you will be attending. It is important to have for our host, Melanie/BNF, so that we can get into the building. She would need this information by Friday.

I wish you all safe travels and look forward to a productive week together next week. If you notice anything missing from the agenda or wish to make sure that an issue is discussed urgently, please get in touch.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EfNVR7CGmKIP-QldPW5zxLYam5-PvCuG-BYaa8BNsNM/edit#gid=0 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EfNVR7CGmKIP-QldPW5zxLYam5-PvCuG-BYaa8BNsNM/edit#gid=0>

Best,

George

Dr. George Bruseker
Coordinator

Centre for Cultural Informatics
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Vassilika Vouton, P.O.Box 1385, GR-711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Tel.: +30 2810 391619   Fax: +30 2810 391638   E-mail: bruseker at ics.forth.gr