[Crm-sig] 44th CIDOC CRM and 37th FRBR CRM

George Bruseker bruseker at ics.forth.gr
Sat Jun 1 14:13:38 EEST 2019

Dear all,

The next CRM SIG meeting is rapidly approaching. We are kindly being hosted by Melanie Roche and the Bibliothèque nationale de France at François-Mitterrrand site, quai François Mauriac, Paris 75013.

We will post more information on the meeting venue and other details here soon:

http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Meeting/44th-cidoc-crm-and-37th-frbr-crm <http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Meeting/44th-cidoc-crm-and-37th-frbr-crm>

In order to coordinate the sessions as best as possible so that people can attend the parts of the meeting of most relevance to them, I have created a sign up sheet for you to indicate your final plans for attendance. Please take a moment to fill this in so we can make sure not to move anything around in the schedule that you definitely want to attend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EfNVR7CGmKIP-QldPW5zxLYam5-PvCuG-BYaa8BNsNM/edit#gid=0 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EfNVR7CGmKIP-QldPW5zxLYam5-PvCuG-BYaa8BNsNM/edit#gid=0>

If you are attending for the first time, or the first time in a while, or have new research to discuss, you may be interested in presenting on your own work in modelling and in relation to the CIDOC CRM. This is of course highly welcome and appreciated. If you would like to do so, please indicate this in the above sign up sheet and we will fit your presentation into the schedule.

The final shape of the agenda will depend, as usual, on what homework has been completed with regards to open issues. At present the planned thematics by day are:

Tuesday, June 11: LRMoo, CRMbase, CRMinf
Wednesday, June 12: CRMSoc (including Rights issues), Proposal for New Extension: Research Infrastructure Management, and Presentations
Thursday, June 13: Management Questions, RDFS Questions, CRMDig, CRMsci and CRMarchaeo
Friday, June 14: CRMBase Ctd. and Management Questions

We will attempt to have the full provisional agenda out on Monday with the complete list of issues presently having homework and therefore open to discussion and resolution.

Have a nice weekend and look forward to seeing you all in Paris.

Sincerely,

George

Dr. George Bruseker
Coordinator

Centre for Cultural Informatics
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Vassilika Vouton, P.O.Box 1385, GR-711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Tel.: +30 2810 391619   Fax: +30 2810 391638   E-mail: bruseker at ics.forth.gr