[Crm-sig] New Issue: Pxxx holds or supports

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Jul 17 22:13:53 EEST 2019

Dear All,

I support this issue.

My only concern is the following phrase: " This property is similar to
P56 bears feature (is found on),". To my opinion, there must not be
"similar" properties in the CRM. Whatever the distinction, it must be
explicit and decidable.

I suggest two different interpretations: The new property being
superproperty of P56 (preferred) or
definitely distinct. In the latter case, the range should be Physical
Object.

A confusion with P46 should not occur, because this is about location. I
would not exclude components from the new property, such as a chessman
being in a box, whereas a set of chessman without a box would be not
within anything.

Best,

martin

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr