[Crm-sig] Recurring events ?

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Sat Apr 27 15:56:04 EEST 2019

Hi Dan,

I normally recommend to deal with them as types, as long as they are
celebrated as a social event in the widest sense, which is the
instantiation.
14 of July is not even an event in that sense, but a component of the
system describing dates. We can introduce all 14s of July as another
temporal construct, in addition to time-span. I can check for the
respective good practice of modeling them.

Cheers,

martin