[Crm-sig] New Issue: Re-label E22, E25, E71 to remove "Man-"

Sledge, Jane SledgeJ at si.edu
Fri Apr 12 19:00:03 EEST 2019

I agree with Robert and Athanasios.  Surely the gender of the maker is recorded elsewhere in the CRM and that it does not need to be insinuated as part of E22, E25, and E71?  If a distinction is needed between human made and animal made—(a bird’s nest for example), is this now recorded elsewhere in the CRM?

Best wishes,
Jane
Associate Director for Collections and Operations, National Museum of the American Indian