[Crm-sig] New Issue: Re-label E22, E25, E71 to remove "Man-"

Øyvind Eide lister at oeide.no
Fri Apr 12 15:30:40 EEST 2019

Dear all,

I support the change and would also like to point out that this is a local problem with the English language. For instance, in most other Germanic languages the distinction is clear, such as in German: Mann / Mensch or in Scandinavian where we have various versions of mann / menneske.

As for the specific label to be chosen, I leave that for the native English speakers.

All the best,

Øyvind