[Crm-sig] CRMInf ISSUE: J2 concluded that

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Sep 18 20:41:08 EEST 2018

Dear All,

I wonder if the scope note of J2 concluded that should be:

Scope note:        " This property associates an instance of I2 Belief
with the instance of I1 Argumentation that concluded it."

Or should be:

Scope note:        " This property associates an instance of I2 Belief
with the instance of I1 Argumentation that concluded or confirmed it."

or if confirming a belief is a generalization of concluding a belief, a
possible result of an Argument.

Note that any change of a belief value is a new belief.

We should discuss the logic of sharing beliefs.

Cheers,