[Crm-sig] Question about CRMArcheo and its completion

Franco Niccolucci franco.niccolucci at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:04:12 EEST 2018

Achille,

maybe you have a more recent draft version - the one being reviewed by Steve for some time now - which might be more useful to Christian-Emil than the outdated one publicly available. If so, you could send it directly to him (and not to the list).

Franco

Prof. Franco Niccolucci
Director, VAST-LAB
PIN - U. of Florence
Scientific Coordinator
ARIADNE - ARIADNEplus - PARTHENOS
Editor-in-Chief
ACM Journal of Computing and Cultural Heritage (JOCCH)

Piazza Ciardi 25
59100 Prato, Italy