[Crm-sig] Question about CRMArcheo and its completion

Achille Felicetti achille.felicetti at pin.unifi.it
Tue Sep 18 15:51:17 EEST 2018

Dear Christian-Emil,

As you might have guessed, CMRarchaeo’s documentation is still a work in progress and many efforts are currently taking place to improve and finalise it. In particular, version 1.4.5 has already been extended with new real cases and examples, and many scope notes have been revised and discussed during one of last SIGs and added to the document.

Steve is kindly revising latest version of the document and we are waiting for him to release it in order to publish it on CIDOC-CRM website and move forward towards next revision steps.

In parallel, we are also working on scope notes for properties and on revising superproperties, which are still missing in current version.

It would be a pleasure for us if you would like to join the team and help us in improving CRMarchaeo documentation: all your reviews and comments could be sent directly to me.

Thank you for reporting on this task.

Best regards,
Achille