[Crm-sig] NEW ISSUE: symbolic content

Robert Sanderson RSanderson at getty.edu
Mon Sep 17 21:49:18 EEST 2018

Thank you, Martin! I think this is exactly what we need ☺

Rob

From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Martin Doerr <martin at ics.forth.gr>
Date: Friday, September 14, 2018 at 10:23 AM
To: "crm-sig at ics.forth.gr" <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>
Subject: [Crm-sig] NEW ISSUE: symbolic content

Dear All,

I propose a new property of Symbolic Object : "has symbolic content : String" , in RDFS subproperty of rdfs:value.

The "level of symbolic specificity" by which the String is interpreted should conform to the type of the Symbolic Object.