[Crm-sig] Parent of F4 Manifestation Singleton

George Bruseker bruseker at ics.forth.gr
Sun Sep 16 15:49:35 EEST 2018

Hi Thanasis,

Yes I would take it that that was the intention of the authors. Scribbling your master piece in water on the back of a torn napkin or so. So I would agree that the language should probably change to reflect that.

Cheers,

George

Dr. George Bruseker
R & D Engineer

Centre for Cultural Informatics
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Vassilika Vouton, P.O.Box 1385, GR-711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Tel.: +30 2810 391619   Fax: +30 2810 391638   E-mail: bruseker at ics.forth.gr