[Crm-sig] modeling texts

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 19 21:33:50 EEST 2018

Dear Massoomeh,

In addition to Athina's comments: You can describe that the /E65
creation/ event of the second text "/used specific object/" the first
text, which is an extension of /R2/. I would use both, R2 and the E65
creation event. Describing derivation chains is very important and
fundamental. The degree of derivation could be in a /P3 has note/
attached to the creation event. It is not important for the connectivity
of the overall knowledge graph.

All the best,

Martin

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr