[Crm-sig] modeling texts

athinak athinak at ics.forth.gr
Mon Oct 15 09:23:36 EEST 2018

Dear Massoomeh,
you can use the direct relationship  "P130 shows features of" from the
CRM which is a shortcut of more detailed derivation chains through
creation events (and parts of) that you will decide if you want to model
this analysis (and make a model) - otherwise you can use the FRBR: R2 is
derivative of

hope I helped,

Athina Kritsotaki

Στις 2018-10-14 12:24, Massoomeh Niknia έγραψε: